Friday, August 19, 2011

Silly Olympics on The Marsh?

Councillor Billard dropped in to the Children's Centre on Macaulay Street to talk to the Parent's Views group and they came up with the idea of a Silly Olympics on the DOYG to coincide with the Olympic Games next year. I went to visit Denise Barclay the manager of the centre and Cllr Billard and myself are going to support them in trying to get this off the ground.
It would be really good if anyone who has had experience of involvement in this sort of event would let me know so, even if direct involvement is a problem, we can get some good advice as to what sort of things to include.
It also occurred to me that we might try and do this as part of the Fun Day next year.
If you have a view on this please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment