Monday, July 18, 2011

New Blog on the West Marsh

Since I came in to post on the West Marsh as its main Community Development Worker I have been asked to provide updates and although I have done this at Forward Meetings it has been requested that I do this more regularly and in a similar way to the catch up that Al Burley does on the East Marsh.
So this is my attempt.
The other thing I have done is to invite several people including the Ward Councillors to contribute and as I discover how this blogging thing works I will be able to get more news into this Blog and divide it up into areas of interest.
I can also I am told link it to the main West Marsh Community Website so that visitors there can have easy access to the information here.
So here's hoping that this goes well and does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment