Friday, October 21, 2011

West Marsh Forward Meeting

At the meeting on Wednesday the 19th October it was agreed that I should draft a Community Plan for the West Marsh in order to align ourselves with the Community First Funding the details for which can be found here http://www.cdf.org.uk/web/guest/neighbourhood-matched-fund.
Councillor Billard and I will work on the plan based on the contributions from members at the meeting and we will also present a first draft of the Neighbourhood Plan which is specifically about planning issues in the area and will give the community quite a lot of clout about the direction of planning and housing on the West Marsh.
As I mentioned at the meeting I am on leave next week and so I will get the first draft out w/c 31st October.

No comments:

Post a Comment